Layered Bean Dip Ingredients:
1 can (16 oz.) refried beans
1 packet (1 oz.) taco seasoning mix
1 cup guacamole (homemade or store-bought)
1 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa from the jar or homemade salsa (your preferred heat level)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional, but they add a nice touch)
Tortilla chips for dipping (get those sturdy ones for this flavorful adventure!)
How To Make Easy Layered Bean Dip:
- Set the Scene: Find a serving dish or a pie plate that'll showcase those beautiful layers. Make sure it's large enough to hold all the deliciousness!
- Bean Base Layer: Start by spreading the refried beans evenly across the bottom of your serving dish. This layer will be your sturdy foundation for the dip.
- Taco Magic: Sprinkle that taco seasoning mix over the refried beans. This seasoning will infuse the beans with that irresistible taco flavor.
- Guacamole Glory: Next, carefully spread that creamy, dreamy guacamole over the seasoned beans. Smooth it out gently—it's the star of this layer!
- Sour Cream Smoothness: Layer on the sour cream atop the guacamole. Spread it evenly across the dish, creating a luscious blanket of creaminess.
- Salsa Sensation: Spoon that zesty salsa over the sour cream layer, ensuring it's distributed evenly. This colorful layer adds a burst of flavor and freshness.
- Cheese Extravaganza: Sprinkle the shredded cheese generously over the salsa layer. Let it rain cheese—it's the finishing touch that ties everything together.
- Fresh Toppings: Now, sprinkle on those chopped tomatoes, green onions, and sliced black olives for a pop of color and extra flavor. Make it look as vibrant as a fiesta!
- Chill or Dive In: Cover and refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to mingle. Or, if you can't wait (totally understandable), grab those tortilla chips and start dipping right away!
This Fantastic Fiesta Layered Bean Dip is an explosion of flavors in every bite—creamy, savory, and bursting with freshness. It's a go-to dish for parties, potlucks, or simply a cozy night in with stew simmering nearby in a slow-cooker. So, grab your chips and dig into this delightful dip with friends and family.